2020 Researchers' Tour of USA
Proposal for International Association of Research Scholars & Administrators (IARSA) Institutional Research Conference
Texas, U.S.A Date: September 12-19, 2020
Submitted on December 13, 2019
By: Dr. (Mrs.) Mercy Lawson
Milestone Technical Institute
USA: 9800 Centre Parkway Suite 870, Houston, TX 77036
Milestone Technical Institute (MTi) proposes to create and deliver a well-organized and exciting Institutional research Conference for the International Association of Research Scholars & Administrators (IARSA) visit to Houston, Texas during the week of September 12-19, 2020. Here is what attendees can look forward to during their stay in the U.S energy Capital City.
While in Texas, attendees will participate in a variety of enrichment activities for professional development centered around one of Texas’ most important annual academic events.
Attendees will spend a day touring several of the City’s Colleges and Universities.
Networking with other researchers from different parts of the world
- Proposal decision must be communicated to MTI not more than May 11th, 2020.
- By June 20th, 2020 - List of 7 or more registrants and full payments are required to commence Conference/Tour arrangements.
- Registration and Payment form will be provided.
- MTI will provide list of required documents for U.S.A Visa Application
- MTI staff will be available at our Ikeja office to review all documents required for visa application to the U.S.A Embassy.
- Necessary visa support including cover-letter, Invitation letter, Itinerary will be provided to all registrants
- June 20th, 2020 - List of all registrants including their spouses must have been submitted to MTI
- Visa application must have been submitted by June 28, 2020.
- Group flight ticket must be purchased by August 25th - September 3, 2020
Saturday September 12, 2020:
Sunday September 13, 2020:
- Attendees arrives in Texas
- Airport pickup to the Hotel
- Welcoming / Tour Orientation / Tour package provided
- Dinner at the hotel or nearby restaurant
Monday, September 14, 2020:
Tuesday, September 15, 2020:
Wednesday, September 16, 2020:
Thursday, September 17, 2020:
- Lecture / Conference Friday,
Friday September 18, 2020:
- Visit to Colleges and Universities
Saturday, September 19, 2020:
For 20 and more attendees, two additional attendees will attend for free.
Cost per Attendee = $2750.00
Spouse: $ 2550.00
For 10 – 19 attendees, one additional attendee will attend for free.
Cost per Attendee = $2995.00
Spouse: $ 2795.00
- Hotel Reservation for 6 nights
- Shuttle service to and from airport
- Lunch & Dinner
- Networking and professional events
- Tour Transportation
- Visa assistance service
- Airfare not included
Please note that ALL programs and dates are tentative and subject to changes