Life Members are persons who have been designated by the Awards Committee and approved by the Governing Council as persons worthy of Life Membership in the Association. There is no dues requirement and privileges accruing to this class of membership shall not be less than privileges enjoyed by a Certified Fellow.
Benefits provided to the Life Member
- Life Member gets privilege to use the designation Certified Research Professionals and the post-nominal letters LCRSA (Life, Certified Research Scholars & Administrators)
- Platform to interact with great research scholars and Professors worldwide from various streams of Science, Engineering & Technology, Social Sciences, Humanities, IT, Computer, Business Management, etc
- Access to scholarly research articles
- Regular updating through emails regarding the subject conferences/educational events and chances to participate in these events
- Chances of paper publications in IARSA Journals
- Award and recognition for the best papers
- Chances to Chair a session or deliver Key-note speech, based on the merit, in any of the upcoming events by IARSA in Nigeria or abroad
- Life Members may be invited for invited talk/special lecture in sectional programmes of National/International Conference.
- Life Members will also be privileged to host the National/International Conference at their own place/country.
- Life Members will also get the opportunity to represent their state/country as coordinator for the IARSA journals and conference.
- Life members will get benefit in manuscript processing charges for publication of their research papers/articles in IARSA Journals.
- Life Members will be considered for IARSA International Award.
- Life Members can send their academics and research News / Information without any charges for IARSA Journal.
- Life Members will get a prestigious certificate regarding Life membership.
Method of Application
A candidate has to submit the prescribed application form containing her/his academic details. Application would be reviewed by the Membership Committee, which would be purely merit based. In case of selection, the candidate would be informed via email and will require to pay the membership changes (N500, 000). He/she would be able to receive all the benefits being granted to the Life-Time Members.
Please submit the form to apply for the peer review membership while attaching the updated resume and recent photograph (passport size 2 X 2 inches photograph with the white background). On acceptance of the application for the Life-time Membership, a payment link will be sent to the applicant's email and Applicant can pay their subscription while following the payment link form their email. After the payment is received, the member's details will be added in the Life-time Member's page.
Need to make an enquiry on LIFE MEMBERS ? Kindly fill the form below