Looking to sign up multiple people for IARSA membership? IARSA can expedite the process. Joining IARSA has never been easier!
For more than 5 years, IARSA has provided researchers and scholars with the tools to exceed expectations. We are ready to help your team grow opportunities and better meet the challenges of today’s ever-evolving research community.
Even though a group membership is in place, all are considered Individual Memberships and owned by each individual. If an individual leaves the organization prior to the membership expiring, the individual member will retain that membership provided they continue to meet membership eligibility criteria for the remainder of the term. These same individuals will be responsible for any renewal applications and subscriptions.
IARSA Group Membership (IGM) will:
- Provide immediate training on the latest tactics and strategies in-person events as well as online.
- Help build business through connections to an engaged network of more than 3,000 colleagues.
- Keep your team up to date with the latest research news and industry headlines that are making an impact.
- Offer inspiration and insights on what works (and what doesn’t) through case studies and research.
If you’re considering enrolling your team in the Group Membership Programme (GMP), we have set some criteria to ensure that this programme provides the greatest return on investment. We require that a minimum of three employees join at the same time. Also:
- All employees must join as the same member type.
- A Group Member Application for all new members is needed, along with payment.
- Payment methods accepted are cash deposit, company/institutional cheques and bank transfer
Our team is dedicated to ensuring the highest quality membership service. Once you have become an IARSA Group, our straightforward process includes:
- One convenient renewal date for the entire team.
- One invoice detailing payment for each member, which will be sent to the group contact.
- The ability for additional members to join the group at any time during the year. Dues will be prorated accordingly.
- Easily transferable memberships for when an employee changes departments or leaves your organization.
- Annual billing for renewals, after the first year.
- Availability of multi-year memberships at an additional discount.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR TEAM
Time is money. Sharpen your team’s focus and demonstrate the fastest and most efficient approaches to building research career and business with IARSA Group Membership through:
- Research Teams that Succeed - IARSA offers the depth and breadth of research support that your team needs to succeed: comprehensive, timely, thoughtful information and perspectives that you won’t find anywhere else. The IARSA is a resource everyone in your group will use in their career.
- Team Building: IARSA group memberships will inform your team about national and international events, ability to gain access to thought leadership ideas on www.iarsa.info gain subscriptions to publications specific to your area of research function, and give access to new tools, information, and solutions.
- 30% discount on registration for IARSA’s International Conferences for all members of your group.
- All group members will be on one bill with renewal at the same time – makes payment processing much easier for your accounting department.
- Transferability to another staff member if staff changes – the most popular group benefit!
- Professional Developments Training Programmes. Instantly access more than 50 live and on-demand webinars, which offer cutting-edge tools and techniques from institution and industry thought leaders.
- Research News. Find the top research headlines in one place when they’re delivered straight to your inbox through our newsletter.
- Campaigns & Research. Find the latest best practices case studies and member-only research.
- Community Involvement. Network with local professionals in your local chapter, as well as sector-specific colleagues in our international Professional Interest Section communities
- Thought Leadership Opportunities. Take part in opportunities to authors articles, and connect via in person events and conferences.
- Gain new skills.
- Share leading practices with other organisations around the world.
Need to make an enquiry on Group Membership ? Kindly fill the form below